To add/edit your profile photo go to Photos -> Profile Photo. This photo will be visible to all even you've set your profile and photos private. In this case we recommend that you upload pictures to your album instead.
To add photos to your album, you can either choose to create a new album or to upload to an existing album by choosing Manage Pictures -> Add Pictures. For each folder you can set a permission who can view them. The options are: dates only, password protected album or public album.
Picture size and format
- Max photo size 400kb
- Min photo dimensions 230px x 230px
- Format JPG, GIF or PNG
You can upload pictures that are no larger than 400kb. To reduce the size of a picture you need to use an image editing application. You can use our Photo Editor to edit your photos. A picture with excellent resolution suitable for the web should be no larger than 75Kb.
If your image meets the above standards and you are still having problems, please let us know what browser you are using and what error message you are receiving after your attempt to upload the image. You can also send the photo directly to our Customer Service and we can upload it for you. Remember to mention your username along with the photo.
- Photos of famous people are not allowed
- Only pictures containing your face and of you only will be approved
- Photos that are not relevant to this site will be deleted
- No group photos. No one else should be in the photo with you
- If you do not want to upload a photo showing your face, then please don't upload any photos, this way you respect those who choose to exclude profiles without a photo from their match results.
Need help uploading photos from your mobile phone? Read more »